Saturday 17 March 2012

Mother's Day

A little creation for my lovely Mother in Law for Mother's Day



As always in my creations, hearts are included in abundance!!! Photo not that great as done with the iPod, will try to take a better one later with my camera.

Had a wonderful pre-Mother's Day tea this evening as I will be face painting for 5 hours in the Terrace Restaurant at the Baltic tomorrow and so will not be home for a special lunch. Jeff and the girls worked so hard making Roast Pork dinner with all the trimmings. ( gorgeous crackling by the way!) I found it sooo hard not to get involved and kept getting chucked out of my own kitchen!!!


For pudding Chloe has totally excelled herself and made chocolate eclairs from scratch!!! We are going to have these ( she made 16 andthere are 5 of us!!!) with some strawberries and I can't wait!

To all the Mother's out there;

Enjoy being made a fuss of have a Happy Mother's Day!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too Libby. I'm sure you'll make plenty of young ones happy tomorrow when you do your magic face painting.

    ReplyDelete